TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Milagrow, the Indian tablet manufacturer is planning to launch a broad range of tablets in India. The price range of these tablets will be from Rs 10,000 to Rs 16,000. The devices will make use of Windows and Android mobile platforms.
The CEO and the founder of Milagrow, Rajeev Karwal says that the company will have the largest tablet range in the country. The next tablet of the company will have Android operating system. It will be launched by the end of next month.
However, the biggest launch will be a tablet powered by Windows 7 Premium platform. This will have a 4 GHz processor and 128 GB memory. This device will be launched by June. He adds that their focus in on the quality. They prefer to have less features but they will not compromise the quality.
Currnetly, the company is selling a woman specific tablet powered by Android. This is called Milagrow Woman Tabtop. We also mentioned about the price reduction of this tabtop previously. Read out article on Rs. 4,000 discount on Milagrow Woman Tabtop.