TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Milagrow, the Indian tablet manufacturer is planning to launch a broad range of tablets in India. The price range of these tablets will be from Rs 10,000 to Rs 16,000. The devices will make use of Windows and Android mobile platforms.
The CEO and the founder of Milagrow, Rajeev Karwal says that the company will have the largest tablet range in the country. The next tablet of the company will have Android operating system. It will be launched by the end of next month.
However, the biggest launch will be a tablet powered by Windows 7 Premium platform. This will have a 4 GHz processor and 128 GB memory. This device will be launched by June. He adds that their focus in on the quality. They prefer to have less features but they will not compromise the quality.
Currnetly, the company is selling a woman specific tablet powered by Android. This is called Milagrow Woman Tabtop. We also mentioned about the price reduction of this tabtop previously. Read out article on Rs. 4,000 discount on Milagrow Woman Tabtop.