TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Mitashi has now joined the league of 4K UHD TV makers like Samsung and LG. This week the company has launched its first 4K Ultra-HD LED TV via third-party online retailer Snapdeal at a price of Rs 99,990, which is comparatively cheaper than the ones coming from Samsung and LG. But the official price of the TV is Rs 109,990.
It is a 50-inch MiE050v01 4K model that boasts of a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels and offers all the functions and features that a smartTV offers.
"We have been in the flat panel market for some years now, but I feel that now we are in a position to change it. Getting this type of technology is unheard of in this price range," said Rakesh Dugar, Chairman & MD, Mitashi Edutainment Pvt. Ltd. in a statement.
On the connectivity front, the Mitashi 4K LED TV offers USB movie plug-and-play feature that can play up to 27 movie formats. Other features include three HDMI inputs, a PC input and dynamic contrast ratio of 400,000:1, Super slim metal panel, 16:9 aspect ratio, Plays over 27 movie formats, Three HDMI inputs and also comes with a PC Input.
Mitashi also said the MiE050v01 4K has a 176-degree (vertical and horizontal) viewing angle. It comes with a support stand, weighs 19.4kgs (without stand) and measures 1120x68x 661mm without the stand, as per the Snapdeal website listing.
"We are proud to release such a high quality product that has everything going for it: 4K resolution, connectivity options, 3-year warranty and a tempting never-before price tag," said Mr. Rakesh Dugar, Chairman & MD, Mitashi Edutainment Pvt Ltd in a statement. "We have been in the flat panel market for some years now, but I feel that now we are in a position to change it. Getting this type of technology is unheard of in this price range."