TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Now, mobile operators will charge Rs 3 towards processing fee on prepaid recharge vouchers above Rs 20. The TRAI ( Telecom Regulatory Authority Of India ) has accepted the demand of mobile operators which will enable them to increase the processing fee.
Earlier, the processing fee on prepaid mobile recharge vouchers was Rs 2. Now with the demand of mobile operators being accepted by TRAI, the fee now is Rs 3 for recharge vouchers above Rs 20.
Processing fee for prepaid recharge vouchers below Rs 20 will remain fixed at Rs 2. Prepaid mobile customers need not fret over the hike as the processing fee will be included in the recharge coupons MRP.