TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Now, mobile operators will charge Rs 3 towards processing fee on prepaid recharge vouchers above Rs 20. The TRAI ( Telecom Regulatory Authority Of India ) has accepted the demand of mobile operators which will enable them to increase the processing fee.
Earlier, the processing fee on prepaid mobile recharge vouchers was Rs 2. Now with the demand of mobile operators being accepted by TRAI, the fee now is Rs 3 for recharge vouchers above Rs 20.
Processing fee for prepaid recharge vouchers below Rs 20 will remain fixed at Rs 2. Prepaid mobile customers need not fret over the hike as the processing fee will be included in the recharge coupons MRP.