TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
In the wake of reports about the death of many birds in Oriissa due to mobile phone radiation, the Indian Ministry Of Environment & Forests has decided to monitor the mobile phone towers throughout India as well as the radiations emitted by them.
A study has been reportedly commissioned by the Union Minister For Environment & Forests. The final report of this study is expected in the next three months. According to a study carried out earlier, it was found out that mobile phone radiations emitted by the towers caused adverse effects on bees.
Experts believe that the mobile phone towers radiation is also going to have serious effects on the avian population as well. The Government has issued strict instructions to cellular service providers & operators to monitor the radiations from their mobile towers or face strict action.