TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
In the wake of reports about the death of many birds in Oriissa due to mobile phone radiation, the Indian Ministry Of Environment & Forests has decided to monitor the mobile phone towers throughout India as well as the radiations emitted by them.
A study has been reportedly commissioned by the Union Minister For Environment & Forests. The final report of this study is expected in the next three months. According to a study carried out earlier, it was found out that mobile phone radiations emitted by the towers caused adverse effects on bees.
Experts believe that the mobile phone towers radiation is also going to have serious effects on the avian population as well. The Government has issued strict instructions to cellular service providers & operators to monitor the radiations from their mobile towers or face strict action.