TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Now Mobile Phones can prevent vehicle theft and carjacking. This vehicle security technology is going to be a reality soon. Use this to detect intrusion of your car.
This novel concept is designed by students of Chitra Thirunai College of Engineering, Kerala. Carjacking is a technique through which your car is intruded upon by intruders. Your car becomes vulnerable and can be misused easily. Now, you need not fear as your mobile phone becomes your cars' protector.
Prevention of carjacking technique involves placing an equipment inside your car. This equipment is in turn synced with your mobile phones. If anyone tries to drive away your car, you receive a call via the equipment and hence you can detect intrusion. Not only this, when you call back, your car's ignition is locked. Only you can unlock the ignition.
Using cellphones, the engine of your cars can also be made dead. This assures none other than you touches your car, making the concept highly significant at a time when carjacking is on a rise. The developers of the carjacking prevention technique say that this technology is very affordable. The equipment to be placed in the car costs just Rs 2,000. This not only guarantees your cars' security but also enhances your mobiles' functionality.