TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
In future, your mobile phones will understand the words you speak and convert them into SMS form. Yes, this is going to be a reality through a new technology developed by the International Institute Of Information Technology.
Through this technology, you can simply speak to your mobile phone and convert your words into SMS instead of having to type out messages. This technology is going to be implemented in India primarily and will then slowly be expanded to other countries. Thus, India is set to witness another digital revolution.
This technology, according to experts is beneficial to the common man in a big way as it enables people to even dictate words(Messages) that they would like to send and voila! the phone converts it into an SMS and sends it across. This reduces the time that a person takes to type out an sms using keypads/keyboards/virtual keyboards.
With this application, even illiterate people are benefited as they can just talk to their mobile phones and witness sending of their messages without having to worry about typing or without having to depend on others for typing their favorite messages.
The Indian Ministry Of Information Technology has expressed interest in sponsoring this novel project and has already started the development process actively. This technology is expected to hit the mobile phone market in the next couple of years.
Therefore, this technology is a boon to the people of India and is another impetus to India's technological developments. Let's wait for this cool technology to come to us.