TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
The much rumored Motorola smartphone, Droid Razr HD is reported to have a 4.3 inch screen. It will be powered by the Android 4.0 ICS operating system, claims a Chinese website. It shows a handset named Droid Razr HD with the model number MT887. This has the Android 4.0.3 ICS OS. It was branded for the China region.
The device confirms the speculations that were made earlier. The Droid Razr HD was expected to have a 720p high definition display with the same style as the Droid Razr. The handset features a 4.3 inch touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution.
Another benchmarking website, spotted the Motorola MB886 handset that is codenamed Qinara. This was confirmed to be the Droid Razr HD that is under testing by Verizon Wireless and AT&T networks. It will have a 1.5 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor.
So we can conclude that there will be two versions of the Droid Razr HD. The MT887 for China and the MB886 for USA. The smartphone will hit the US market by the end of Q2 or by the beginning of Q3 this year.