TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Motorola has announced the Android ICS update for the Xoom tablets globally including India. If you own a Xoom tablet, you can check for the upgrade notification. If you cannot find the notification, check the device manually for the information. You can do this by going to Settings → About Tablet → System Update. You can see an available update and the link to start the process.
The tablet sports a 10.1 inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels. It is currently based on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. It is equipped with a dual core 1 GHz Cortex A9 processor and NVIDIA Tegra 2 T20 chipset. It has ULP GeForce graphics processor.
The tablet has a 5 MP camera with dual LED flash and autofocus at the rear. There is a 2 MP front camera for video calling. The rear camera can record high definition videos of 720p. The device has a 1 GB RAM and 16/32/64 GB storage. It has a micro SD card slot that can support up to 32 GB.
The update will offer faster screen rotation, Microsoft Exchange improvements, new settings to choose like if the power button locks the device immediately or not, better phone number recognition, improved image quality and stability and many other features that will enhance the user experience.