TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Motorola has announced the Android ICS update for the Xoom tablets globally including India. If you own a Xoom tablet, you can check for the upgrade notification. If you cannot find the notification, check the device manually for the information. You can do this by going to Settings → About Tablet → System Update. You can see an available update and the link to start the process.
The tablet sports a 10.1 inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels. It is currently based on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. It is equipped with a dual core 1 GHz Cortex A9 processor and NVIDIA Tegra 2 T20 chipset. It has ULP GeForce graphics processor.
The tablet has a 5 MP camera with dual LED flash and autofocus at the rear. There is a 2 MP front camera for video calling. The rear camera can record high definition videos of 720p. The device has a 1 GB RAM and 16/32/64 GB storage. It has a micro SD card slot that can support up to 32 GB.
The update will offer faster screen rotation, Microsoft Exchange improvements, new settings to choose like if the power button locks the device immediately or not, better phone number recognition, improved image quality and stability and many other features that will enhance the user experience.