TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Mozilla is already a dominant player in the browser market and now it is looking ahead to enter the apps market. As per a recent report, Mozilla is planning to start an app store on its own dubbed Mozilla Marketplace. This will have the apps that are compatible for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone powered devices.
Mozilla is on the other side working on a smartphone that will run the apps within the browser. This smartphone will bot be restricted to any specific operating system like Android, iOS or Windows Phone.
OS featuring the voice communication, camera and the geo-location abilities.
The report also states that the company was in talks with wireless carriers and manufacturers that will be able to build as well as support the phone. The prototype of this software will be revealed at the MWC 2012 event next week.