TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Mozilla is already a dominant player in the browser market and now it is looking ahead to enter the apps market. As per a recent report, Mozilla is planning to start an app store on its own dubbed Mozilla Marketplace. This will have the apps that are compatible for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone powered devices.
Mozilla is on the other side working on a smartphone that will run the apps within the browser. This smartphone will bot be restricted to any specific operating system like Android, iOS or Windows Phone.
OS featuring the voice communication, camera and the geo-location abilities.
The report also states that the company was in talks with wireless carriers and manufacturers that will be able to build as well as support the phone. The prototype of this software will be revealed at the MWC 2012 event next week.