TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
MSI launches GTX 650 Power Edition Graphics Card with Double Airflow
MSI has announced the launch of GTX 650 Power Edition Graphics Card. The latest product is equipped with a range of advanced features giving it better control and stability. The temperature is maintained at optimum levels with the presence of TransThermal Cooling feature. MSI Military Class III components are used in its development that would give this one more durability. Users can also install an extra fan for adding further cooling support for the hardware.
MSI GTX-650 Power Edition Graphics Card is built using Power Edition Architecture.
Some of its key features include:
- Afterburner’s Triple Over Voltage Function
- Adjustable GPU/Memory/PLL Voltages
- 27 percent improvement in Overclockability
- The new design of this graphic card is designed to improve power capacity by 33 percent
Dust Removal Technology
MSI GTX650 Power Edition graphics card uses a Double Airflow Mode for reducing the GPU temperature. The external fan is placed next to the module in Dual Fan Mode. The graphic card uses company’s proprietary ‘Dust Removal Technology’. The technology deals with reverse directional running of the fan so as to remove the dust. It also improves the cooling performance. Unlike the conventional fans, the new Propeller Blade Technology is designed to increase airflow by 20 percent. Significant noise reduction is also a feature of this new graphics card. The solid state capacitors promises 10 years of service life.
Users can also get the latest drivers for this GPU from NVIDIA; gaming experience is not going to remain the same with this new graphics card. The new MSI GTX-650 Power Edition graphics card compiles with MIL-STD-810G standard. The latest graphic card is capable of temperature reduction by almost 9 degrees Celsius.