TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited (SSTL) that provides telecom services under MTS brand has launched new Super Unlimited data plans for high usage MBlaze customers in India. This is available for new post-paid and pre-paid customers. It provides at least 300% more value than plans offered by competition, says the company.
Post-paid users only get Rs. 999 plan, that offers 40GB of data. All these plans come with 30 days validity. It is not clear if the speed would be throttled to 144kbps or 64kbps after the data limit.
These new plans are available across all the MTS circles, Delhi, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, UP West, West Bengal and Kolkata.
Leonid Musatov, Chief Marketing & Sales Officer, MTS India said, "I am delighted to present the most aggressive data plans in the country. MTS' SUPER UNLIMITED data plans have been specially designed to provide at least 300% more value than plans offered by competition. The SUPER UNLIMITED data plans are a follow up to the launch of our 3GPLUS telecom network and the recent success of MTS' ‘Born For The Internet' campaign.
At the same time MTS also launched Smart Packs for Rev B unlimited users, where you can boost you speed once you crossed the fair usage. There are only two Smart Packs - 1GB costs Rs 50 and 3GB costs Rs 125.
MTS is also offering a Rs. 999 monthly rental plan for 40GB unlimited data, while prepaid users get 20 GB data at Rs. 999. More high value prepaid plans of Rs. 1,298 for 25 GB and Rs. 1,498 for 30 GB have also been made available.