TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Besides the quad core processors, what else is the major trend at the MWC 2012 is the new design trend in the Android phones offered by major manufacturers. This time, the mew designs are not only for the high end and high margin smartphones but also for the mid range devices and the entry level ones.
LG has come up with the L-style that has lot of attention grabbing points like premium materials, ergonomics, floating mass display and more. HTC has made its entry with the thinnest premium aluminum design with its One S and One X.
Sony has come with the Iconic identity design that features a thin transparent illuminated strip at the bottom of the new Xperia series phones. This emphasizes the display, it is pragmatic in housing and also serves as a notification bar displaying various colors.