TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack — All-Party Meet Begins; Rajnath To Brief Opposition
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- India Vs Australia ODI — Rahul Returns To India Squad; Karthik & Jadeja Miss Out
- Gully Boy Friday Second Day Box Office Collection!
- Mi Pay Standalone App Arrives With MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM: Reports
- It Maybe Time For These Beaten Down Stocks To Rally
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults
- To The Amazing Town Of Morbi In Gujarat
Besides the quad core processors, what else is the major trend at the MWC 2012 is the new design trend in the Android phones offered by major manufacturers. This time, the mew designs are not only for the high end and high margin smartphones but also for the mid range devices and the entry level ones.
LG has come up with the L-style that has lot of attention grabbing points like premium materials, ergonomics, floating mass display and more. HTC has made its entry with the thinnest premium aluminum design with its One S and One X.
Sony has come with the Iconic identity design that features a thin transparent illuminated strip at the bottom of the new Xperia series phones. This emphasizes the display, it is pragmatic in housing and also serves as a notification bar displaying various colors.