TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Visa has used up the MWC 2012 expo to unveil its mobile payment solution that will mostly gnome the others in the field. Upon getting a Visa certified NFC handset, the users can contact payment processing giant for activating the handset and then linking it with their bank accounts.
The Visa approved devices can be used for the payments from anywhere with the Visa payWave installation. The number of these wireless enabled terminals is actually increasing on a daily basis. The first among the Visa certified devices are the latest smartphones that have the Intel hardware inside and shown at the MWC event such as the Orange Santa Clara phone.
The Olympics conducted in London will be a large market for Samsung and Visa to describe and publicize their mobile payments. At the same time, ISIS, the carrier backed payment system has signed three large banks for processing payments like Barclaycard, Capital One and Chase. This will enable clients to store the cards in their phones after the official launch of the system.