TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Apple launched the new iPad in March but they are not done with the older version. The tablet is quite popular and is still available in the market for an attractive price. If you are in search for a powerful tablet and don't really want a superior display as the Retina Display in the new iPad, then the iPad 3 will be a good one.
Apple has been working on the hardware upgrades for the iPad 3. It seems like there are many new models in the market now. Apple has upgraded the dual core processor recently. Now the tablet runs the A5 SoC processor and a test against the old one was done. This has paved way for interesting results.
The new iPad 2 has improved fabrication SoC that improves the power consumption. The tablet can now function for 30% longer while running games, 18% while playing videos and 15% while browsing the web. You can wait for some more time for the earlier stocks to get over. The new iPad 2 tablets will be little more superior.
The new upgraded tablets will have the model number iPad 2,4 and they will be Wi-Fi only. It will not have any other performance benefits other than the improved battery life and some difference in screen quality.