- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
New device makes it easier to take selfies with your dog
Do you have a tough time getting your pooch to stand still while taking a selfie? A new smartphone attachment can help. Jason Hernandez in California has developed a smartphone attachment that helps dog owners take the perfect picture or selfie with their pet.
The attachment is a phone mount that holds a tennis ball to grab your pet's attention towards the phone's camera as you click a picture. Hernandez has been working on the project for about a year and was inspired to create the Pooch Selfie after seeing his wife experience some difficulty capturing a photo of the family's pet dog, 'Huffington Post' reported.
Hernandez noticed that a tennis ball successfully captured the dog's attention. That observation sparked a eureka moment and he began developing the product. The simple device works for most smartphones and tablets, and is designed to work with both front and rear cameras.
The removable Pooch Selfie ball emits a squeaking noise when squeezed and can be used to play 'fetch' to increase your dog's interest in the tennis ball. "Use the Pooch Selfie ball for a couple rounds of fetch. You'll be surprised at how much your pup's smile will light up for the next pic," the company wrote on its website.
A Kickstarter campaign to fund Pooch Selfie has already surpassed its goal of raising USD 7,000. So far the campaign has raised more than USD 14,000.