TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Apple's new iPad is expected to be available for the consumers and for pre-orders only from March 16th 2012 but already a video is circulating across the net raising some speculations.
A Vietnamese forum has got the unboxing of the device in a video and it is none other than the retail version of the new iPad.
This packaging resembles a slight evolution of the design aesthetic of Apple. The box of the original iPad emphasized on the screen size while that if iPad 2 rotated the device to emphasize on the slender build of the tablet. Now for the new iPad, the company has again gone back and it highlights the screen (the new version is slightly thicker than the iPad 2).
The video shows the LTE toggle switch that is in the settings page that allows the users to turn on and off the 4G connectivity that is power consuming. The customers who have pre-ordered the device have already started to receive the shipping notices. The delivery of the tablets will debut from this Friday, March 16th 2012. If you have not ordered this device online, then probably you will have to join the long queue outside the Apple store.