TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
China might ban the sale of Apple's new iPad, the tablet that was launched on 7th March if the company does not solve the trademark related issue with Proview, a Chinese technology, claims a media report.
Actually Proview Technology is constantly fighting with Apple regarding this issue and it is also a major legal case. The company has called the distributors in China to cease the sales of the new tablet.
Proview claims that it owns the name, iPad and it has filed a lawsuit against Apple as it as used the trademark in the country. The lawsuit is filed last month at the Santa Clara Superior Court. Previously also the company attempted to sell the tablet in China but it did not happen.
However, now as a new attempt, Proview which is almost bankrupt has sent a letter to the technology resellers and suppliers in the country to stop storing and shipping the new iPad.
The letter states that anyone who continues to do this will be seen as of they are infringing the rights intentionally and that the company will take the most severe steps legally against them.