TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
China might ban the sale of Apple's new iPad, the tablet that was launched on 7th March if the company does not solve the trademark related issue with Proview, a Chinese technology, claims a media report.
Actually Proview Technology is constantly fighting with Apple regarding this issue and it is also a major legal case. The company has called the distributors in China to cease the sales of the new tablet.
Proview claims that it owns the name, iPad and it has filed a lawsuit against Apple as it as used the trademark in the country. The lawsuit is filed last month at the Santa Clara Superior Court. Previously also the company attempted to sell the tablet in China but it did not happen.
However, now as a new attempt, Proview which is almost bankrupt has sent a letter to the technology resellers and suppliers in the country to stop storing and shipping the new iPad.
The letter states that anyone who continues to do this will be seen as of they are infringing the rights intentionally and that the company will take the most severe steps legally against them.