TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
New iPad: Price and availability
The new iPad that was launched on 7th March at the media event in San Francisco will be reaching the stores on 16th March. Apple started taking the pre-orders for the third generation tablet on its official website right from later Wednesday.
The device will hit the stores in selected countries like U.S., U.K., Canada, Japan, Germany, Switzerland, Hong Kong, France, Australia and Singapore on the above specified date. The pricing of the is identical to that of the iPad 2, the previous generation tablet. The new iPad comes in two different models, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 4G.
The prices of the Wi-Fi models are $499, $599 and $699 for the 6 GBH, 32 GB and 64 GB versions. The prices of the Wi-Fi + 4G, the models with the 4G LTE capability are $629, $729 and 829 for the 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB models. This does not include the carrier costs however.
The new iPad has a 9.7 inch Retina Display that has a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels and is powered by a A5X quad core processor that renders faster graphics. The 5 MP iSight camera can capture high resolution images and record 1080p HD videos. The color saturation of the tablet 44% more than that of iPad 2.