TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
New iPad sales start at 8 a.m. Friday
Tablet buyers across the whole world are quite eager to get their piece of new iPad and here is a chance for them to grab it. The new iPad reaches the stores at 8 a.m. Friday, the 16th of March. The device will be available in several countries like UK, US, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Japan, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Singapore, US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico at the above mentioned local time.
The change this time is the shift in time. Usually Apple unlock their doors around 9 a.m. or 10 a.m. but this time it is making it early. In US, new iPad will be available through Target, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, Radio Shack and Best Buy.
Those who purchase a new iPad from a retail outlet of Apple will get a free service from an employee in the store who can actually help them in customizing the tablet, setting up email and also in loading new applications. The buyers are also allowed to purchase the tablet on the Apple website and then pick it from the local Apple store.
The new iPad will be available in some other parts of the world on March 23rd. A representative of Apple stated that it is on first come first served basis and so if a person likes to take a device on the Day One then he/she has to wait in the line for hours.