TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tablet buyers across the whole world are quite eager to get their piece of new iPad and here is a chance for them to grab it. The new iPad reaches the stores at 8 a.m. Friday, the 16th of March. The device will be available in several countries like UK, US, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Japan, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Singapore, US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico at the above mentioned local time.
The change this time is the shift in time. Usually Apple unlock their doors around 9 a.m. or 10 a.m. but this time it is making it early. In US, new iPad will be available through Target, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, Radio Shack and Best Buy.
Those who purchase a new iPad from a retail outlet of Apple will get a free service from an employee in the store who can actually help them in customizing the tablet, setting up email and also in loading new applications. The buyers are also allowed to purchase the tablet on the Apple website and then pick it from the local Apple store.
The new iPad will be available in some other parts of the world on March 23rd. A representative of Apple stated that it is on first come first served basis and so if a person likes to take a device on the Day One then he/she has to wait in the line for hours.