TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
New iPad won't charge while in use
Apple's new iPad, the pretty sweet tablet launched recently isn't perfect. It is a power hog and has high operating temperature. The users across the world are coming up with lot of issues about the device. It created lot of buzz before its launch. The same way even after the launch its generating many strange comments.
When the iPad is subjected to heavy load, the charger cannot charge the battery. This issue was reported by several iPad owners on the Apple Support Communities page.
The reason for this is explained here. For the charger to charge the battery while the tablet is in use, the charger has to supply more power than what the tablet is consuming. The more power the charger provides, the more efficient the charging process will be.
This is reason for the MacBook Air to have such a powerful charger that offers four times the power consumed by the device. It seems like that stock 10W charger of the new iPad cannot handle the load of the device.