TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Apple's new iPad, the pretty sweet tablet launched recently isn't perfect. It is a power hog and has high operating temperature. The users across the world are coming up with lot of issues about the device. It created lot of buzz before its launch. The same way even after the launch its generating many strange comments.
When the iPad is subjected to heavy load, the charger cannot charge the battery. This issue was reported by several iPad owners on the Apple Support Communities page.
The reason for this is explained here. For the charger to charge the battery while the tablet is in use, the charger has to supply more power than what the tablet is consuming. The more power the charger provides, the more efficient the charging process will be.
This is reason for the MacBook Air to have such a powerful charger that offers four times the power consumed by the device. It seems like that stock 10W charger of the new iPad cannot handle the load of the device.