TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Motorola is gearing up for big things in days to come. And most of it could be understood via the amount of rumors assembling for the upcoming successors to handsets such as Moto G and Moto X. Now there's a brand new video to tease the latter.
We are anyway some time away from Motorola's Moto G2, Moto X+1, Moto 360 launch. In fact, Flipkart had already begun dropping hints of the new smartphones with its brand new ‘Coming soon' tweets. However, the claims have now been intesified with the release of this brand new video.
One of the latest Motorola handsets to be massively rumored on the web has emerged to be the new Motorola Moto X+1. And although we are yet to find out if the eventual naming of the handset sticks to that, the related rumors and leaks have spoken massively about the handset.
As rumors have states, the new Moto X could become the first one in line to arrive with a superb 1080p display. For the sake of comparison, both the Moto X and Moto G handsets offer 720p display.
It was also previously revealed that that that the new handset, called XT1097, will have core clock speed at 2.5GHz. This has suggested the presence of Snapdragon 801 inside. Although, we are expecting the similar Snapdragon 800 inside.
You could check out the new teaser video for the same below for a more clear idea.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uSAs0-ur6sc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>