TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
It seems like Samsung has more devices to add to the Galaxy lineup of products. This includes smartphones and tablets. The company is reported to have trademarked three new Galaxy brand names. These names are Samsung Galaxy Premier, Galaxy Grand and Galaxy Next.
We are not sure if these patent names are for smartphones or tablets specifically as the Galaxy product lineup has both. The company is stocking names for the this series of products. Even last month or so, Samsung filed a few different trademarks that are related to the series.
The devices of this Galaxy series that are creating buzz in the technology world are Samsung Galaxy Beam, the projector phone and Galaxy Note, the largely sized smartphone.
As of now, there are not many details on what the company is planning for the products Premier, Next and Grand. We will update on this topic once we get more information.