TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
It seems like Samsung has more devices to add to the Galaxy lineup of products. This includes smartphones and tablets. The company is reported to have trademarked three new Galaxy brand names. These names are Samsung Galaxy Premier, Galaxy Grand and Galaxy Next.
We are not sure if these patent names are for smartphones or tablets specifically as the Galaxy product lineup has both. The company is stocking names for the this series of products. Even last month or so, Samsung filed a few different trademarks that are related to the series.
The devices of this Galaxy series that are creating buzz in the technology world are Samsung Galaxy Beam, the projector phone and Galaxy Note, the largely sized smartphone.
As of now, there are not many details on what the company is planning for the products Premier, Next and Grand. We will update on this topic once we get more information.