TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
A new software that can spot the liars accurately just by looking at the telltale eye movements have been revealed by a study. This new software can spot the liars with about 82.5 %. The cops can even achieve only around 65% accuracy in this case. This software was actually tested in 40 different interviews with the volunteers during which some of them were trying to conceal that they were hiding a cheque.
A retired police investigator has asked them series of questions to the volunteers to set the baseline reading of their eye movements. They were then asked if they has actually taken the cheque. The US researchers are hoping to repeat these experiments with more samples and they are also trying to develop a new technology that can look and tell who the liars are.
It is sure that the eye signals can lead to deception but the rest of the body movements also must be considered. One major problem with this research is that there is too much of reliance on the fact and it is considered the only place to get such kind of information. This eye watching software could be very useful in investigations.