TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
A new software that can spot the liars accurately just by looking at the telltale eye movements have been revealed by a study. This new software can spot the liars with about 82.5 %. The cops can even achieve only around 65% accuracy in this case. This software was actually tested in 40 different interviews with the volunteers during which some of them were trying to conceal that they were hiding a cheque.
A retired police investigator has asked them series of questions to the volunteers to set the baseline reading of their eye movements. They were then asked if they has actually taken the cheque. The US researchers are hoping to repeat these experiments with more samples and they are also trying to develop a new technology that can look and tell who the liars are.
It is sure that the eye signals can lead to deception but the rest of the body movements also must be considered. One major problem with this research is that there is too much of reliance on the fact and it is considered the only place to get such kind of information. This eye watching software could be very useful in investigations.