TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Nike+ FuelBand: Sportwatch GPS Collection Adds White and Silver Edition
Nike's collection of Nike+ SportWatch GPS has added new colors to it exciting range of sleek white band with silver detailing. The expanded collection now includes white/silver, black/anthracite, black/blue, black/volt and volt/black.
According to the company's press release, the Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom offers the most dynamic and motivational running experience in the world, along with unique functionality and beautiful design.
Besides that the Nike+ SportWatch GPS has been claimed to also have motivational features to enhance the running experience, including run reminders and messages features.
Nike+ Running allows runners to track, measure, share and compare their runs with the entire NIKE+ community, which has grown to include approximately 10 million members and has recorded more than 672 million miles run. Runners globally can access NIKE+ through the Nike+ Running App for iPhone and Android and nikeplus.com.
Initially launched for running in 2006, NIKE+ has expanded into a multi-sport ecosystem that includes Nike+ Basketball, Nike+ Training and Nike+ Kinect Training. Multi-sport users can visit the single-destination nikeplus.com to access all their data – including lifetime NikeFuel points accumulated from all NIKE+ devices – creating a globally connected community of sport.