TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The impact of the new Apple iPad in India has been huge. Reports state that after the new iPad launch, the iPad 2 has benefited the most. In the aftermath of Apple slashing the prices of it's iPad 2 by Rs 5000 in India, the tablet has been selling like hot cakes.
The reports also state that if the same trend continues, there may be no iPad 2 at all in India. As of now, the cost of the 16GB model is Rs 24,500 & the 32 GB model is Rs 30,500. People in India seem to be thrilled by this move. This is reflecting on the sales figures.
Experts analyzing the trend state that since the new iPad is certain to take some time to hit Indian stores, people are preferring the iPad 2. Even Microsoft loyalists are reportedly switching loyalties in India.
iStores in India have already put boards displaying the out of stock notice. Thus, the launch of the new iPad might have tilted the scales in favour of the iPad 2. This tablet seems to have got a new lease of life in India. With record number of sales being reported, this has surely given the iPad 2 a second birth in India.
Do reply with your opinion on the price cut of iPad 2 in our comment section below.