TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The impact of the new Apple iPad in India has been huge. Reports state that after the new iPad launch, the iPad 2 has benefited the most. In the aftermath of Apple slashing the prices of it's iPad 2 by Rs 5000 in India, the tablet has been selling like hot cakes.
The reports also state that if the same trend continues, there may be no iPad 2 at all in India. As of now, the cost of the 16GB model is Rs 24,500 & the 32 GB model is Rs 30,500. People in India seem to be thrilled by this move. This is reflecting on the sales figures.
Experts analyzing the trend state that since the new iPad is certain to take some time to hit Indian stores, people are preferring the iPad 2. Even Microsoft loyalists are reportedly switching loyalties in India.
iStores in India have already put boards displaying the out of stock notice. Thus, the launch of the new iPad might have tilted the scales in favour of the iPad 2. This tablet seems to have got a new lease of life in India. With record number of sales being reported, this has surely given the iPad 2 a second birth in India.
Do reply with your opinion on the price cut of iPad 2 in our comment section below.