TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
On the heels of the new iPad launch, Apple has removed the Google location service from it's iPhoto software for the new iPad. Earlier, you could get the location of your photos through the Google Earth & Maps. But now, Apple has removed this service form it's iPhoto.
This move is seen as Apple's way to cut dependance on Google. A new location service by Apple is also on the cards reportedly. Experts also believe that users will now be able to use the functionality of the new iPad seamlessly
Many people are of the opinion that Apple wants to protect the identity of it's users. It was reported in some sections of the media that Apple is reportedly not controlling on the user personal info misuse. This might have forced a change in trends.
Whatever the reason, in future you will not have the Geo tagging for your photos anymore.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.