TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
On the heels of the new iPad launch, Apple has removed the Google location service from it's iPhoto software for the new iPad. Earlier, you could get the location of your photos through the Google Earth & Maps. But now, Apple has removed this service form it's iPhoto.
This move is seen as Apple's way to cut dependance on Google. A new location service by Apple is also on the cards reportedly. Experts also believe that users will now be able to use the functionality of the new iPad seamlessly
Many people are of the opinion that Apple wants to protect the identity of it's users. It was reported in some sections of the media that Apple is reportedly not controlling on the user personal info misuse. This might have forced a change in trends.
Whatever the reason, in future you will not have the Geo tagging for your photos anymore.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.