TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Yahoo said that it doesn't have any objectionable content on it's website to the court hearing the objectionable content case. Major internet giants such as Facebook, Microsoft apart from others are being tried in court over them allegedly failing to monitor offensive content on their respective websites.
All these internet giants sought quashing of their petition in the court. The order from the court is not out yet & is expected today. The petition was filed by Mufti Aijaz Arshad Qazmi, an Islamic researcher who sought prosecution of major internet companies for allegedly hosting objectionable material on their respective sites.
Yahoo also termed the case against it as “Motivated”.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.