- Sports India vs Pakistan: Rohit Sharma, stamping his class on ICC World Cup 2019
- News Unemployment, farmers distress must be discussed in Budget Session: Congress
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Noida hosts first digital games carnival
Gamers have exciting news. Noida will host the first of digital games carnival from 6th to 8th April. It is a three day event that will involve national and international gamers to compete in one place.
WTF Eventz Pvt Ltd is organizing the India Gaming Carnival (IGC). It will have all the latest online and digital games like Need for Speed, Dota, Fifa Soccer, Hello Tekken, Counter Strike, Call of Duty, Angry Birds, Poker and Pool.
The main aim of IGC is to give the experience of electronic gaming to Indians, states WTF Eventz Pvt Ltd's director, Kushagra. This will offer the gamers, youngsters, dealers and developers a platform to share their ideas at one place. They are invited to play, feel and win rewards, he added.
This event will take place at Ayatti Resort in Greater Noida. This carnival will pay tribute to late Steve Jobs of Apple Inc. The entry pass costs Rs 500 per day and Rs 1,000 for all the three days. It offers a prize money of Rs 1.5 Crore.