TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Gamers have exciting news. Noida will host the first of digital games carnival from 6th to 8th April. It is a three day event that will involve national and international gamers to compete in one place.
WTF Eventz Pvt Ltd is organizing the India Gaming Carnival (IGC). It will have all the latest online and digital games like Need for Speed, Dota, Fifa Soccer, Hello Tekken, Counter Strike, Call of Duty, Angry Birds, Poker and Pool.
The main aim of IGC is to give the experience of electronic gaming to Indians, states WTF Eventz Pvt Ltd's director, Kushagra. This will offer the gamers, youngsters, dealers and developers a platform to share their ideas at one place. They are invited to play, feel and win rewards, he added.
This event will take place at Ayatti Resort in Greater Noida. This carnival will pay tribute to late Steve Jobs of Apple Inc. The entry pass costs Rs 500 per day and Rs 1,000 for all the three days. It offers a prize money of Rs 1.5 Crore.