TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Gamers have exciting news. Noida will host the first of digital games carnival from 6th to 8th April. It is a three day event that will involve national and international gamers to compete in one place.
WTF Eventz Pvt Ltd is organizing the India Gaming Carnival (IGC). It will have all the latest online and digital games like Need for Speed, Dota, Fifa Soccer, Hello Tekken, Counter Strike, Call of Duty, Angry Birds, Poker and Pool.
The main aim of IGC is to give the experience of electronic gaming to Indians, states WTF Eventz Pvt Ltd's director, Kushagra. This will offer the gamers, youngsters, dealers and developers a platform to share their ideas at one place. They are invited to play, feel and win rewards, he added.
This event will take place at Ayatti Resort in Greater Noida. This carnival will pay tribute to late Steve Jobs of Apple Inc. The entry pass costs Rs 500 per day and Rs 1,000 for all the three days. It offers a prize money of Rs 1.5 Crore.