TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
On Thursday, Nokia uwrapped their new range of Asha smartphones in India. The latest range includes three handsets – Nokia Asha 305, Nokia Asha 306 and Nokia Asha 311. As Gizbot reported, these are budget friendly phones that are priced in the sub Rs 10,000 range.
Following the launch, the Indian telecom operator offers 500 MB of 3G data free for 3 months to the buyers of Nokia Asha handsets. The relation between Nokia and Airtel is well known as the operator has offered many such offers for the Lumia series phones.
Asha 305 is a dual SIM handset sporting a 3 inch screen with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. The handset has a 2 MP camera and a 1100 mAh Li-ion battery that can provide 528 hours of standby time. Asha 306 has the same features as that of Asha 305, but it supports only one SIM card. Asha 311 sports a 3 inch scratch resistant capacitive display. It comes with connectivity features like Wi-Fi and 3.5G.
Asha 305 is available at a price in India of Rs 5,029 and Asha 311 is available at Rs 7,139 while the price of Asha 306 is yet to be confirmed by the Finnish manufacturer.
When it comes to Asha phones, Nokia has not only tied up with Airtel but also with EA games. The phones will come preloaded with 40 EA games including popular titles such as Need for Speed: The Run, Bejeweled, Tetris and FIFA 2012.