TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Income tax is one of the most worrying aspects in life. Planning income tax needs a lot of strategies. To enable these strategies to reach people effectively, Nokia has brought out some apps which it calls Income Tax Planner apps. These apps are:
1 ) Income Tax Calculator: This provides you a step by step guide to calculate your tax. It even provides you with vital details such as Deductions if any, basic exemption, total tax payable. This app costs you Rs 75.
2) Tax Updates(Friendsar.com): This provides you the latest updates & information related to Income Tax laws & guidelines. This app is free.
3) Expense Recorder LiteBusiness: This is a free of cost application that provides you guidelines to save & invest right from the start of the current year. This also helps you reduce your travel expenses & also enables you to save money.
4) MobileBIT Finance Tracker: This is a paid app & cost Rs 50. Through this you can easily accomplish income tracking & personal expenses tracking. This app also enables you to calculate your total balance amount & the total money remaining after deductions. All these data can then be exported & stored in the Excel format.
5) Tax News & Views Widget: Through this app, you can get the latest information about the income tax laws in India. Through this app, you can get all the latest updates from the world of capital gains & the share market .
6) Personal Finance Blog: This aids you in areas such as Savings, Equity Investment, Mutual Funds, Tax Planning, Managing debts etc. Through this, you can make investments & plan income tax efficiently & effectively. Not only this, you also get news form areas such as IPO, FPO.
Thus, use all the above apps & stay updated with the latest income tax news along with planning your income tax wisely.