- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- News PM Modi gets Kalpak, Chapan, Samovar as gifts: What are these?
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Nokia is the most trusted brand in India
Nokia, the mobile handset manufacturer has become the most trusted brand in India and stands a step ahead of Tata, the homegrown company which is at the second position.
The survey named The Brand Trust Report, India Study 2012' got released yesterday. As per the survey, the South Korean company, LG stands third and then comes Samsung and Sony.
This survey was undertaken by the Trust Research Advisory (TRA) and it included not only brands but also personalities.
This survey was conducted in August 2011 and it has taken the responses and views about 17,000 brands from about 2,700 participants across 15 cities.