TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Nokia, the mobile handset manufacturer has become the most trusted brand in India and stands a step ahead of Tata, the homegrown company which is at the second position.
The survey named The Brand Trust Report, India Study 2012' got released yesterday. As per the survey, the South Korean company, LG stands third and then comes Samsung and Sony.
This survey was undertaken by the Trust Research Advisory (TRA) and it included not only brands but also personalities.
This survey was conducted in August 2011 and it has taken the responses and views about 17,000 brands from about 2,700 participants across 15 cities.