TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Nokia, the mobile handset manufacturer has become the most trusted brand in India and stands a step ahead of Tata, the homegrown company which is at the second position.
The survey named The Brand Trust Report, India Study 2012' got released yesterday. As per the survey, the South Korean company, LG stands third and then comes Samsung and Sony.
This survey was undertaken by the Trust Research Advisory (TRA) and it included not only brands but also personalities.
This survey was conducted in August 2011 and it has taken the responses and views about 17,000 brands from about 2,700 participants across 15 cities.