TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Nokia has developed a minor firmware update for Lumia 800. The only issue is that this update is still not rolled out globally. The firmware update repairs the audio volume bug that comes with the previous update. The earlier update, 12070 improved the battery life of the smartphone.
The 12070 was a global update and it was rolled out to everyone starting March 28. The subsequent updates were on April 4, 11 and 18 respectively. It improved the battery problem especially when used over 3G networks.
The current update, 12072 includes a new camera app that is loaded with updated camera settings. The smartphone experienced an audio volume bug that makes it difficult to play videos and games. It also messes up the ringtone on the Lumia 800. The bug makes the ringtone too loud once a call hits the device.
Some regions have already got the 12072 update. If you own a Lumia 800 phone and want to update the device, you can either wait for it or download it before the release. The latter has to be done at your own risk.