TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Previously, the reports revealed that Nokia Lumia 900 will be released on 19th March 2012 but now it seems like the release is postponed. The Windows Phone powered smartphone of Nokia is now scheduled to be launched on April 22nd 2012 which is almost a month that the already announced date, as per the recent reports.
However, Nokia has still not made any such statements regarding the availability of the smartphone. Even AT&T has not made any statements regarding the release date and also about the price of the smartphone. It is quite uncertain if this postponement in the release date is accurate as the device was already announced at the Consumer Electronics Show 2012 in Las Vegas and was also approved by FCC.
The price tag of Lumia 900 is reported to be the same as that was announced in January. Earlier, it was announced to be available for a price of $100 with a two year service contract. In fact, Nokia Lumia 900 is the initial high end smartphone that has the Windows Phone platform in US. AT&T will offer this device. Nokia actually intends to compete with the Android smartphones and the Apple iPhone in the country by launching this device.
Some of the experts in the industry also stated that this smartphone and its price will definitely be a rival for the rest of the AT&T offerings. It has a 4.3 inch screen, 8 MP camera and a 1 GHz processor. It will make use of the 4G LTE network of AT&T as well.