TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Previously, the reports revealed that Nokia Lumia 900 will be released on 19th March 2012 but now it seems like the release is postponed. The Windows Phone powered smartphone of Nokia is now scheduled to be launched on April 22nd 2012 which is almost a month that the already announced date, as per the recent reports.
However, Nokia has still not made any such statements regarding the availability of the smartphone. Even AT&T has not made any statements regarding the release date and also about the price of the smartphone. It is quite uncertain if this postponement in the release date is accurate as the device was already announced at the Consumer Electronics Show 2012 in Las Vegas and was also approved by FCC.
The price tag of Lumia 900 is reported to be the same as that was announced in January. Earlier, it was announced to be available for a price of $100 with a two year service contract. In fact, Nokia Lumia 900 is the initial high end smartphone that has the Windows Phone platform in US. AT&T will offer this device. Nokia actually intends to compete with the Android smartphones and the Apple iPhone in the country by launching this device.
Some of the experts in the industry also stated that this smartphone and its price will definitely be a rival for the rest of the AT&T offerings. It has a 4.3 inch screen, 8 MP camera and a 1 GHz processor. It will make use of the 4G LTE network of AT&T as well.