TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Nokia Fluid, a new handset has been spotted on a gaming website. The Game Stats page of the website lists Nokia Fluid and the Qualcomm Fluid hardware. This is used to a play game released by Elbert Perez, an Indie game developer.
These games are meant only for Windows platform and so Nokia Fluid will run on the Windows Phone operating system. As of now, there are no details about the hardware or the other aspects of the device. Currently, there are three Windows Phone powered handsets of Nokia. They are Lumia 710,. Lumia 900 and Lumia 800. The other one, Lumia 610 will also be available in few months.
Interestingly, the Qualcomm Fluid is also listed in Game Stats list. The prototype development platform of Qualcomm, 7 x 30 chipset was spotted in June 2010 at Computex 2010 in Taipei. However, there is no evidence to prove that Nokia Fluid will have the Qualcomm Fluid platform chipset. But Nokia has been sticking to Qualcomm chipsets for the Windows Phone based smartphones.
We can expect the smartphones with the Windows Phone operating system and dual core processors by the end of this year.