TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
According to a study, Nokia Phones are the most preferred mobiles in Hollywood. The study has also found out that every other Hollywood movie has a scene where Nokia Mobiles are used. Nokia is on top of the mobiles with best battery life & also provides some best features.
Due to this, the brand value of Nokia has skyrocketed.
Experts attribute this trend to the excellent battery backup that the Nokia phones offer. This feature has attracted Hollywood to a large extent. People in countries such as the U.S, U.K, France, Russia prefer mobile phones which have the best battery backup, Nokia has introduced various models that are custom-made for people in these countries. Due to this, more & more people are preferring Nokia over other brands such as Samsung, Sony Ericsson etc.
Experts also state that since Nokia is the oldest mobile phone company in the world, people are preferring products based on the reliability factor. The feature-filled nature of these phones are another reason as to why Hollywood prefers them over other brands.
The Symbian operating system of Nokia makes it possible for people to use their phones for high-end users as well. These uses range from simple calling to even image & High-Definition video editing. The agency conducting this study reports that Hollywood actors and the technical crew are completely smitten by the features of Nokia mobiles.
All in all this finding is surely good news for Nokia & has surely come at the right time.