TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
The Mobile World Congress happened last week in Barcelona and of the many devices that were launched the Nokia 808 PureView was definitely the most talked one. This smartphone managed to stand out of the quad core models launched by LG and HTC thereby making people believe that the capability of the camera optics can dethrone even the speedy processors.
The imaging technology used in the PureView offers a new standard for the industry and people focus on the 41 MP sensor that helps in delivering astonishing images with high resolution and quality. But this is not the only concern as the device is powered by the Symbian operating system instead of Windows Phone that is used by Nokia in the recent times.
The company's Vice President, Jo Harlow stated during the unveiling of the device at the MWC 2012 that they are working on a Lumia handset that is equipped with the PureView technology. The technology will not take a very long time to launch in Lumia and it will happen with the Apollo update launched for the Windows Phone platform which is expected to happen by the end of this year with major improvements when compared to the current version.
Read our article on Detailed specifications of Nokia 808 PureView.
It is definitely going to be exciting to have a Lumia handset with the 41 MP camera optics. Do post in your opinions in the comments.