TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Nokia created a new record in the mobile phone industry during the Mobile World Congress 2012 by showcasing the PureView 808. This smartphone has a 41 MP camera at the rear. So long the company remained quiet about the pricing and the availability of the phone.
Now, Nokia has started taking the pre-orders for this device in Italy. The PureView 808 will cost 599 Euros there which will be around Rs 40,000 in India. The handset is equipped with a single core 1.3 GHz processor and a 512 MB RAM. The other specifications about the chipsets used is not revealed by Nokia.
The smartphone comes with a 16 GB storage capacity. This can be expanded to about 48 GB through micro SD card. The highlight of the handset is the 41 MP Carl Zeiss sensor at the rear. This is equipped with Xenon flash. The 41 MP camera can capture images at a resolution of 7728 x 5354 pixels.