TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Nokia Store payments made easy for Airtel, Vodafone users
Nokia Store has announced partnership with Bharti Airtel and Vodafone India. This is a step taken to enhance the consumer experience. The two GSM mobile operators will offer integrated billing solutions on Nokia Store.
With this partnership, the Airtel and Vodafone consumers can download a collection of local as well as global paid content from the Nokia Store and then pay for the downloads along with the monthly mobile bills. They can also opt to get the amount deducted from the prepaid balance.
Nokia Store is a place for the mobile content that will help the consumers to personalize their Nokia devices. It has got a good response from the Indian users and developers. It supports the widest range of content including applications, videos, games, podcasts, location services and productivity tools.
It has over 100,000 content and is getting over 13 million download requests every day from global users. Currently, the Nokia Store sees over 60 million downloads in a month. Now, consumers have the option of buying the premium content through credit cards.
Taking a step further, Nokia has also announced the availability of the in app billing solutions. This will let the users to buy the digital content from app itself. The new method of payment is very attractive.
What do you think about the new method of payment? Do you think it is useful? Please do share your opinions in the comments below.