TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Nokia Store has announced partnership with Bharti Airtel and Vodafone India. This is a step taken to enhance the consumer experience. The two GSM mobile operators will offer integrated billing solutions on Nokia Store.
With this partnership, the Airtel and Vodafone consumers can download a collection of local as well as global paid content from the Nokia Store and then pay for the downloads along with the monthly mobile bills. They can also opt to get the amount deducted from the prepaid balance.
Nokia Store is a place for the mobile content that will help the consumers to personalize their Nokia devices. It has got a good response from the Indian users and developers. It supports the widest range of content including applications, videos, games, podcasts, location services and productivity tools.
It has over 100,000 content and is getting over 13 million download requests every day from global users. Currently, the Nokia Store sees over 60 million downloads in a month. Now, consumers have the option of buying the premium content through credit cards.
Taking a step further, Nokia has also announced the availability of the in app billing solutions. This will let the users to buy the digital content from app itself. The new method of payment is very attractive.
What do you think about the new method of payment? Do you think it is useful? Please do share your opinions in the comments below.