TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Nokia teams with FC Barcelona, unveils new ‘Tiki Taka' Ad Campaign for Lumia Phones
Nokia India is launching a new ad campaign for Nokia Lumia title ‘Tiki Taka with Nokia Lumia’.For the campaign, the popular mobile manufacturer has partnered with FC Barcelona, the famous Spanish football club. Nokia representatives have mentioned that it plans to create an engaging platform for Football fans in India.
Those who are new to the word ‘Tiki Taka’, it is a style of game play opted by FC Barcelona. The new ad campaign will allow football fans who purchase Nokia Lumia to engage with the legendary football club.
Nokia has mentioned that Tiki Taka with Nokia Lumia will be a quite unique campaign in all aspects. The campaign is based on the philosophy of Tiki Taka style of game play which is to share, connect people, and be spontaneous and social. The campaign will be executed over a period of six months and will enable fans to engage with Nokia and FC Barcelona through various media like television, digital etc.
An exclusive FC Barcelona mobile app will be made available on Nokia Lumia smartphones. Users will be able to participate in the campaign using this app. The campaign plans at forming a team of 11 lucky customers who will get an opportunity to travel to Barcelona and meet their idols. Winners will also be able to watch FC Barcelona play at the hallowed Camp Nou.
With this new campaign, Nokia is planning to attract football fans in the country towards its Lumia range of devices. Nokia is hopeful that this unique campaign will help them to promote the sales of its device and at the same time help to build its reputation as a youth centric brand.