TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Nokia is planning to launch a new, cheap smartphone powered by the Windows Phone operating system targeted towards the wider market, confirmed two sources that are close to the company. The analysts say that cheap phones are the primary key for both Microsoft and Nokia to win the battle at a larger share.
Along with the Lumia 610, Nokia will also launch the global version of the high end phone, Lumia 900 which will be offered by AT&T in US at the MWC 2012, claim the sources. Nokia is expected to reveal the mobiles at the news conference on February 27th at the trade show in Barcelona.
The company bumped its smartphone software platforms last year favoring the Windows Phone of Microsoft. The impact of the Microsoft mobile operating system was limited this long due to its high price.