TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Nokia to launch cheap Windows smartphone
Nokia is planning to launch a new, cheap smartphone powered by the Windows Phone operating system targeted towards the wider market, confirmed two sources that are close to the company. The analysts say that cheap phones are the primary key for both Microsoft and Nokia to win the battle at a larger share.
Along with the Lumia 610, Nokia will also launch the global version of the high end phone, Lumia 900 which will be offered by AT&T in US at the MWC 2012, claim the sources. Nokia is expected to reveal the mobiles at the news conference on February 27th at the trade show in Barcelona.
The company bumped its smartphone software platforms last year favoring the Windows Phone of Microsoft. The impact of the Microsoft mobile operating system was limited this long due to its high price.