TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Nokia has been the talk of the tech town for quite a while for its upcoming range of Windows Phone 8 Lumia smartphones. Now, with the official invites being sent out by the Finnish phone maker and Microsoft, the tech enthusiasts are all excited to witness the launch of Nokia's first Windows Phone 8 handsets at the event in New York on September 5.
Earlier today, Gizbot had already reported about a tweet sent by Nokia's Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Chris Weber warning Samsung to be ready for the competition with the next generation Lumia handsets.
In the meantime, a Chinese tech news website Cnbeta leaked the images of the next generation Lumia handsets, what they referred to be the screen bezel of the upcoming device. The image showed a ruler spread across the front part of the handset indicating that the screen measures 4.3-inches, similar to Samsung Galaxy S2 and Nokia Lumia 900.
At the same time, the report suggested the a high-resolution display around 1280x720 or 800x480 pixels. Moreover, the new Windows Phone 8 logo and hole for the ambient light sensor was also visible in the bezel. Besides this, no other information regarding the new Nokia device has been obtained yet.
However, past report from numerous sources have suggested that this new Nokia smartphone will be named as the Nokia Phi. The device is rumored to have a 4.65-inch display, an external SD card slot, NFC, and 4G LTE. Further, the phone is also reported to be Nokia's flagship Windows Phone 8 device.