TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
The researchers have created a new device that can bring a new breath to your mobile phones. Yes, you can charge your phones using the air in your lungs. The kit is dubbed AIRE mask and it will harness the wind power that is generated by breathing and will convert it to electricity to charge devices ranging from iPod to mobile phone.
This electronic device has tiny wind turbines and it will create energy and transfer it through a cable to the device that needs to be charged. The inventor of this technology, Joco Paulo Lammoglia of Brazil revealed that this device can be used in any situation like sleeping and running.
He says that his aim is to reduce the carbon footprint by bringing this concept into production. It can be used outdoors or indoors, while the user is running, walking, sleeping or reading a book. It not only saves the energy or helps in preserving the environment but also encourages the physical activity.
The energy from this mask will be available all time, 24 x 7. Many of the modern gadgets that we use offer great benefits but they use large quantities of energy. As a step to conserve the energy, the harnessing of energy from the normal activities of humans and transforming them to electricity is a great solution.
Read in Malayalam