TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Scientists suggest that the SMS can control malaria in Africa. Dejan Zurovac along with this colleagues of the Kenya Medical Research Institute's Wellcome Trust Research Program explained the six areas in which the text messaging can be used to improve the delivery of the health services and also on the outcomes of malaria in Africa.
This includes three areas that transmit the information from the boundary of the health system to the malaria control managers and three others transmitting the information to support the management of the malaria patients.
The SMS has widespread usage and is the least expensive functionality of the mobile phones that will offer a better solution that can quickly overcome the weaknesses in the communication thereby leading to the improvement of the health services resulting in better health outcomes, claims the researchers.