TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Now peoples problems set to be addressed through twitter
Ever since creating an account on Twitter, the Indian Prime Minister's Office(PMO) has rocked the digital world and now has plans to address the problems of citizens through the micro blogging site and a small office will be set up to exclusively co-ordinate communications through the social media.
This is good news for the people of India who are tech-savvy and use technology for almost all their day to day activities. Now with this novel initiative by the P.M.O people can even get their problems addressed all at the comforts of their homes. According to a P.M.O source, people can post queries over Twitter and on the P.M.O. Twitter page and can get instant replies to all their queries.
The P.M.O. Twitter account was created on the 23 of January this year and has managed to gather approximately 40,000 followers till date. The P.M.O also has plans to create an official Facebook account and interact with people. Call it the benefits of Technology?