TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Ever since creating an account on Twitter, the Indian Prime Minister's Office(PMO) has rocked the digital world and now has plans to address the problems of citizens through the micro blogging site and a small office will be set up to exclusively co-ordinate communications through the social media.
This is good news for the people of India who are tech-savvy and use technology for almost all their day to day activities. Now with this novel initiative by the P.M.O people can even get their problems addressed all at the comforts of their homes. According to a P.M.O source, people can post queries over Twitter and on the P.M.O. Twitter page and can get instant replies to all their queries.
The P.M.O. Twitter account was created on the 23 of January this year and has managed to gather approximately 40,000 followers till date. The P.M.O also has plans to create an official Facebook account and interact with people. Call it the benefits of Technology?