TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
The latest technology on the block is Solar Bikinis that help you to charge your iPods without using electricity. You can wear the bikini & charge your iPod at the same time even when you are in the beach.
The solar bikini is designed in the form of a swimsuit that you can wear easily. The swimsuit is made up of solar panels that absorb solar energy & lets you charge various devices such as cameras, MP3 players etc You have a port in the bikini where you can connect your portable entertainment devices & charge them.
One intriguing factor here is that even though there is passage of charge from the solar bikini to the device, there is no chance of you getting electrocuted. Yes, through latest technology, the makers have ensured that you are safe from electric shocks & discharges.
Using the solar bikini wear, you can even go for a swim but have to be thoroughly dry before you connect any of your devices. The solar bikini has been designed by a New York designer Andrew Schneider who is also in the process of designing trunks that you can use for cooling beers. This wonderful gadget is not launched yet but is expected to take the world by storm once it is out. The price is expected to be approximately Rs 9380($ 200). Reply with your opinion on the solar bikini in our comment section below.