- News JOSAA 2019: IIT admission, registration, seat allotment full schedule
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Now recharge your iPods through the solar bikini
The latest technology on the block is Solar Bikinis that help you to charge your iPods without using electricity. You can wear the bikini & charge your iPod at the same time even when you are in the beach.
The solar bikini is designed in the form of a swimsuit that you can wear easily. The swimsuit is made up of solar panels that absorb solar energy & lets you charge various devices such as cameras, MP3 players etc You have a port in the bikini where you can connect your portable entertainment devices & charge them.
One intriguing factor here is that even though there is passage of charge from the solar bikini to the device, there is no chance of you getting electrocuted. Yes, through latest technology, the makers have ensured that you are safe from electric shocks & discharges.
Using the solar bikini wear, you can even go for a swim but have to be thoroughly dry before you connect any of your devices. The solar bikini has been designed by a New York designer Andrew Schneider who is also in the process of designing trunks that you can use for cooling beers. This wonderful gadget is not launched yet but is expected to take the world by storm once it is out. The price is expected to be approximately Rs 9380($ 200). Reply with your opinion on the solar bikini in our comment section below.