TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The latest technology on the block is Solar Bikinis that help you to charge your iPods without using electricity. You can wear the bikini & charge your iPod at the same time even when you are in the beach.
The solar bikini is designed in the form of a swimsuit that you can wear easily. The swimsuit is made up of solar panels that absorb solar energy & lets you charge various devices such as cameras, MP3 players etc You have a port in the bikini where you can connect your portable entertainment devices & charge them.
One intriguing factor here is that even though there is passage of charge from the solar bikini to the device, there is no chance of you getting electrocuted. Yes, through latest technology, the makers have ensured that you are safe from electric shocks & discharges.
Using the solar bikini wear, you can even go for a swim but have to be thoroughly dry before you connect any of your devices. The solar bikini has been designed by a New York designer Andrew Schneider who is also in the process of designing trunks that you can use for cooling beers. This wonderful gadget is not launched yet but is expected to take the world by storm once it is out. The price is expected to be approximately Rs 9380($ 200). Reply with your opinion on the solar bikini in our comment section below.