TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Scientists in the U.S have developed a self guiding bullet that has the capacity to guide itself and hit targets even at a distance of 1 mile. Not only this, the “Self Guiding Bullet” can even twist and make sharp turns by itself very quickly. This bullet is developed by Sandia Labs located in the United States Of America.
This “ Self Guiding Bullet” even incorporates a processor and several electronic circuits in it. The bullet is very small in size. The electronic components are embedded with vital technical information that give it the “Self Guiding Property”. The technology used in missiles is implemented here as well.
The bullet can even detect laser beams present on potential targets and can strike these targets at a high velocity. There are inbuilt sensors which send information to electromagnetic actuators using various algorithms. Then, the actuators guide the bullet in the right direction.
The “Self Guiding Bullet” is a boon for the Military as it helps to establish an intuitive battlefield. The technology is going to be made available slowly across various countries to facilitate better identification of potential targets.