TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
There is good news for all the computer addicts out there as a Dutch company has developed jeans that incorporate a full keyboard, mouse & speakers. All these computer components are integrated onto the Jeans. This wonderful piece of fabric is named as “Beauty & The Geek”.
Through this jeans, users can be in full control of their computers even on the move. The keyboard, mouse & speakers stitched onto the fabric are flexible & are not heavy. This means that users can comfortable move about without having to worry about computer components being bulky.
The jeans has been designed in a very modern way which makes it stylish. The back pocket in the jeans has been designed specifically to provide a covering to the mouse which stays attached using an elastic wire.
The keyboard & speakers along with the mouse can be attached to an external laptop using the “Wireless Technology”. Sources at the Dutch company said that this has been developed to provide an alternative computing environment. The Jeans Keyboard is priced at approximately Rs 19250 in India.