TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Nvidia, mobile phone chip manufacturer has leaked hints that it launch a tablet. Most probably the company might be using its quad core Tegra 3 processor in the device. The CEO of Nvidia, Jen-Hsun Huang has said that they are estimating the chances of an affordable range of tablet with great hardware.
Rumors also claim that Google is working on an cheap Nexus Tablet with Asus. If Google can make a 7 inch tablet with stellar hardware for that size and price, the others in the field will have to reduce their prices.
Asus and Lenovo will have to reduce their prices to match the Rs 10,000 price expectation of Nexus Tablet. The technical specifications and the hardware features of the Google's tablet is not known. It will certainly have the pure Android 4.0 ICS operating system. This indicates that it will not have third party customizations.
He added that they don't expect stellar hardware and eye popping features out of a Rs 10,000 tablet. But the range that is present now in India does not look rosy. The Nexus Tablet of Google will start shipping in the later half of this year.