- 3 hrs ago Mystery OnePlus Smartphone Pops Up On Geekbench: Is It The OnePlus Nord Lite?
- 3 hrs ago iQOO Z1 Nautical King Limited Edition Available For Purchase Starting July 22
- 4 hrs ago Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- 5 hrs ago Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- News Rajasthan crisis: Congress MLAs to meet again at 10 am tomorrow, Sachin Pilot extended invite
- Sports E-Conclave to discuss media's role in promoting basketball in India
- Lifestyle COVID-19: WHO Official Says The Virus Could Have Existed Long Before Outbreak
- Automobiles New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- Movies Shaheen Bhatt To Take Legal Action Against Online Harassers; ‘Will Not Protect Your Identity’
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Rent A Car From The Ola App - Ola Drive Self-Drive Car-Sharing Service Launched In India
Ola, the online cab booking app has now finally announced the launched of its latest service Ola Drive. It is a self-drive car-sharing service which is been launched to take on car renting apps like ZoomCar, Revv, and more. Users in Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Hyderabad have an upper hand because the service is already made available in these cities. According to the company, it is planning to allot 20,000 cars by 2020 for this new service.
How To Get A Self Drive Car On Ola
- You can find the Drive option on the top of the app, all you need to do is to tap on the option and select Plan Your Drive.
- Now you have to select the start and end time, you can also schedule your drive for tomorrow or any other day as per your convenience.
- Now click on the Confirm Start Time.
- Now you need to select the number of kilometres you want to rent the car with fuel.
- Select the car model you want to drive and tap on Continue which will take you to the payment page. Make the necessary payment and you are all set to go.
In Bengaluru, the company is offering the following car models
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Hyundai Xcent
- Hyundai Grand i10
- Hyundai Elite i20
- Hyundai Verna
- Hyundai Creta
- Renault Captur
The company also claimed that all the Ola Drive cars will feature Ola Play, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment device, GPS, Bluetooth connectivity, and media playback. Moreover, the cars will also come equipped with an emergency button and real-time tracking. The company also promises road-side assistance with the new Ola Drive feature.