TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
OneIndia Grabs an Award at Deloitte Tech Fast 50 2012 Event
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited comprises of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
In India, Deloitte offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax, Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India Private Limited called for nominations for the 8th India edition of the Technology Fast 50 (Tech Fast 50) 2012 in July to rank 50 fastest-growing companies in the Technology and related sectors by comparing their three-year revenue growth.
As per the results announced on October 19, the winner in this year’s ranking is Online Recharge Services Private Limited realizing a remarkable 5227 percent three year revenue growth., Amagi Media Labs Private Limited achieved 1497 percent and is positioned second and Prizm Payment Services Private Limited has a growth of 1190 percent and is at the third place.
Gizbot being the technology arm of Oneindia, the largest multi-lingual portal in India is proud to announce that Oneindia is also one among the winners of the program. Greynium, which owns Oneindia.in, click.in and various industry verticals including Gizbot.com is also one among the nine Internet firms that have managed to receive an award in the event.
The program recognizes companies across the technology landscape who with their innovative business models, technological superiority and quality of human resources they have.
The program has fellow Technology Fast 50 programs conducted across the globe. All eligible nominations in the Tech Fast 50 India 2010 program automatically qualify for participation in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific 2012 program, which recognizes the 500 fastest growing technology companies in Asia Pacific.